Sunday, 23 November 2014

The very last week of the exhibition 'Back to Earth' in Ostrava!

This week is the last week of the exhibition 'Back to Earth', which takes place in Ostrava, Czech Republic. The exposition lasts until the end of November, so to the next sunday. I would like to thank to the Antakarana centre for this great opportunity and provision of these very pleasant premises.

For photos of the exhibition, please visit my fb page.

On the exposition is to be seen whole series of acrylic paintings called 'Back to Earth', but also series of drawings - Puppets: Ladies from the Theatre.
While whole gallery 'Back to Earth' is inspired by fashion and life in 19th century and deals with the theme of time and night, all drawings look into the 18th century and theatre. For more information please click here.

It was a great pleasure for me to exhibit my artworks here. And I would like to thank everyone who has shared this experience with me.

Best regards to you all!

Here, you can read something more about gallery 'Back to Earth', this gallery is devided into three parts: Amongst Stars, Amongst Clouds and On the Ground. I can't forget my three little horse paintings. And of course, shortly about drawings: Puppets: Ladies from the Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment