Saturday, 25 October 2014

A little bit more about Me

Just for a start, I am a self taught painter born in Czech Republic in 1991. But as art comes from soul, let's remain in originality and distinctiveness for a while. I prefer interests, when describing people.
So well; I was said those of main are out of date. May be. I paint of course, play the piano and now and then ride on horses. I love countryside and north nature, but also world metropolis and cafés, classic architecture and fashion. But as I enjoy diversity there is so many things around to be keen on, things of interests and beauty to be shared.

Art and inspiration

Most of my paintings are inspired by 19th century romanticism and fashion. But there is also the theme behind, for me much more important. Life, beauty of existence and the idea of immortality, as most of my characters on canvas are supposed to be wandering around all those centuries, dwelling in eternity and rejoice in beauty of life. 

After all whole ‘Back to Earth’ gallery deals with the nature of time, questioning its existence and suggesting the idea of us standing beyond it and playing with it as it pleases us. And also alludes to the freedom, gracefulness and own will in very basis of each being, its soul.  

Yet, I must admit I am very fond of the 19th century, the way life flowed these times, the politeness and passion for elegance and actual beauty.  I consider it's fashion very charming, especially the uniqueness of every dress and accessories typical for these times, but also the way of emphasizing woman figure, and thereby expressing its elegance and grandeur. 
Talking about this time period, one can’t forget, its inherent old English parks, cafes with iron chairs and fresh flowers on tables.

But I can't deny even the beauty of divine baroque, empire and polite, yet daring and ironical rococo. Even the idea of a mediaeval castle hidden in morning mist has its own undeniable charm.

My most bellowed painters are Alphonse Mucha, Giuseppe Boldini, Salvador Dalí, but also Rubens, Claude Monet and William Turner. 
Some say ‘art of living’, but I would say that life itself is art in motion. Depending entirely on you or so, to which style your own life will belong.

Upcoming exhibitions: 
Bílovec, Cafe Mon Ami, December 2014 - January 2015 
Prague, Friends Coffee Hause, April 9 to May 11, 2015

My official website: www.hanaszarowski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment